The popularity of Betika is growing every year, as is the number of active users of this platform….
In most cases, the goal of online betting is to make money. Therefore, it is unsurprising that players are eager to learn about withdrawal options. Foremost, users are concerned about the limits and the proposed methods. In this review of the Betika Kenya platform, we will find out how convenient the financial procedures for this service are.
What is Betika, and Why Should You Choose It?
The bookmaker has been successfully operating in the Kenyan market since 2016. Many bettors appreciate excellent odds and a large selection of sports. Not surprisingly, this platform bypasses many competitors regarding the number of users. Here are some reasons to try this service and register on the Betika website:
- The bookmaker represents all popular sports, and each of them presents plenty of events. Fans of virtual matches will not be disappointed either because there are three leagues in the virtual football section.
- High odds. Betika is famous for its attractive odds that allow you to win more on every bet. In this parameter, the service stands out in the Kenyan market.
- Live betting. The bookmaker accepts bets on ongoing events. This option is ideal for bettors who want to get results quickly. In addition, it is easier to assess opponents’ prospects in a live match.
- Excellent support service. If users have problems, they need to get fast and high-quality help. Betica provides organized, professional, and efficient customer support.
Withdrawal Methods at Betika
When you use fantastic betting options mindfully and responsibly, you inevitably win. You can use these funds for new bets or withdraw them. The first option needs no explanation here, so let’s concentrate on the second one.
Withdrawing Funds via Bank
Betika terms and conditions provide only one method for withdrawal: M-Pesa. However, there are better ways than this since you have to create an M-Pesa account and deal with numerous SMS for each withdrawal.
Withdrawing Funds via SMS and USSD
Many Kenyan users still prefer to withdraw their funds via SMS or USSD code. It’s perfect when your internet connection is poor but your mobile operator charges fees for each SMS.
To get your money via SMS request, send a message with text WITHDRAWAL#100 to the number 29090. In this example, 100 means the amount you want to receive in Kenyan shillings. Here is a step-by-step guide.
- Dial *644# on your phone and choose the withdrawal option.
- After that, specify the amount and confirm the operation.
It is the fastest to receive your money. And for the majority of the bettors, it’s also the most convenient.
How to Withdraw From Betika in Kenya?
If you are unsatisfied with withdrawing funds by SMS or code, you can apply through the website or Betika app. Both platforms offer the same features and differ only in the interface.
Instructions for Withdrawing Funds Through the Site
The official website of Betika can be opened standard or mobile version of the browser. Moreover, the bookmaker has made the service mobile-friendly, so there will be no display problems.
This way takes only a few minutes and has an intuitive interface. In addition, you only need an Internet connection and a browser on your device.
Instructions for Withdrawing Funds Through the Mobile App
If you use a device with Android OS, you can install the mobile application. It takes betting to a new level and makes it truly convenient.
Install the App
The first stage is the software installation. You can do it following this algorithm.
- On the official website, find the Application tab and download the .apk file to your device.
- Allow installation of applications from unknown sources in your smartphone settings.
- Tap on the file you saved and wait for the installation to complete.
Log in to Your Account
At the top of the screen, tap the Login button, then enter your phone number and password. If you haven’t registered an account yet, you must go through Betika registration.
Create a Withdrawal Request
In the account menu, tap the Withdrawal option, specify the amount, and confirm the action.
Note that you must register an M-Pesa account with the same number as your Betika profile for a successful withdrawal. Otherwise, the system will cancel the withdrawal request.
How to Check Your Betika Account Balance?
If you use the service on the site or in the application, checking the balance is not a problem. Just open your account, and you will see your available money. However, this simple action may not be good if your internet connection leaves much to be desired. Then SMS or USSD will help you.
How to Check Your Balance via SMS or USSD
The first method is straightforward: send an SMS with the word BALANCE to the number 29090. Then, the system will send you information on the funds in your profile in a response message.
If you prefer USSD, then dial *644# on your phone. Then, choose the My Account option to see information about your balance.
How to Check Balance on the Site
The site and mobile app allow you to check the balance without paying for SMS.
- Log in to your account on the official website or in the application.
- Click on the My Account button at the top of the page.
- On the left side of the page, you will see the Balance tab. Click this button to view the current status of your account.
Tips for Successful Withdrawing Money From Your Betika Account
When withdrawing funds, one crucial factor should be considered. We’re talking about service fees. Betika will take the following:
- 15 KES from each transfer up to 2499 KES;
- 33 KES from each transfer from 2500 to 70,000 KES.
To get the maximum benefit, consider these commissions when creating an application. For example, if you withdraw 1000 KES two times, you pay 30 KES; if 2000 KES at a time, the commission will be half as much. Therefore, you should take your time to withdraw funds. It is better to accumulate a more significant amount.
At the same time, splitting the amount of more than 2500 KES into two transactions is more profitable. Then you will pay 30 KES instead of 33 KES.
In addition, here are some more tips to help you avoid withdrawal problems.
- Make sure your M-Pesa account is linked to the same number as your Betika profile.
- Follow the rules of the service. Otherwise, the bookmaker may impose restrictions on your account.
- If the system asks for verification, send photos of the requested documents.
- If you encounter errors or problems with withdrawing funds, contact support.
Betika Customer Service in Kenya
Support specialists are available around the clock to help users solve any problems related to the service. You can contact them by phone or by email.
You can also get advice on Facebook and Twitter in the official accounts of the bookmaker:
The Betika platform offers its users three main withdrawal methods: SMS, USSD, and a website or mobile application. In fact, you can only receive winnings on an account in the M-Pesa system. It significantly limits the possibilities of the players and is a disadvantage of the platform. The service needs to integrate alternative withdrawal methods and modernize existing processes. Otherwise, the platform will need more than excellent odds to compete in the Kenyan market.